- For-profit banks and other lending institutions are looking for a return on an investment
when a member takes out a loan. Credit unions, however, have no stockholders looking at the
return on their investment.
- Comparatively, credit unions have lower fees for services than banks.
- Interest rates are typically better through credit unions, which traditionally have been
among the leaders in auto loans.
- Your credit union offers an optional coverage for members that apply and qualify.
- We are constantly comparing our rates to ensure we are delivering a great value.
- You need only ask your employer, family members, or neighbors about our credit unions.
The process is then fairly simple, and minimum balances are usually very low.